Sunday, June 14, 2020

Slotted ruler

The Slotted Ruler

This tool has changed the amount of time I spend cutting strips and squaring up blocks.  I highly recommend it.   Always use a nice sharp blade and take your time.  Your rotary cutter can slip out of the tracks if you are in a hurry or not paying attention to the task.  

Also, when I'm cutting a lot of the same size strips I mark the ruler with a piece of tape at the cutting mark so I don't have to keep calculating where to cut next. 

I understand this ruler can also cut diamonds.  I haven't tried that yet but when I do I'll post the results!


I purchased mine at Joann's Fabric store.  Using a coupon I was able to purchase this huge find for the small price of about 15.00. 




Now "Let's Get Sewing"


Barbara





No comments:

Post a Comment