Monday, May 5, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

BELIEVE
 in the power of nature



California has had a very real scare this winter which could have led to a dramatic drought for us this summer.  Mother nature decided to give us rain, albeit not quiet enough but definitely more than anticipated or even thought possible a few short weeks ago.


The Frog symbolizes for me a water dweller and protector.  I Believe he will do all he can to protect the precious commodity of my states water and is a symbol to me to never forget how precious it is. 

I wanted to work on beading looser and more freely.  I selected beads and put them together like I've never done before.  I'm usually more monochromatic or lean towards opposites.  I love the current effect of beading loosely, of the bead sizes and colors together.
I did a different edging and tried to learn how the beads behave. The clock parts are movable in this piece just as in all others for this years BJP theme.

There is always 
"Time to Believe"


No comments:

Post a Comment